The overall objective of IMAILE is to use PCP (pre-commercial procurement) process to identify new technologies and services which address the challenge of providing the next generation of Personal Learning Environments (PLE) in primary and secondary education within the subjects of Science, Math and Technology (STEM).
With a core objective of enabling a dialogue between the demand and supply side within e- learning IMAILE will:
- Prepare and evaluate joint PCP of PLE solutions within 7 EU countries
- Execute a joint PCP for one specific ICT- PLE call
- Enable/ monitor pilots for PLE solutions in 3 PCP phases
- Contribute to EU standards of PLE solution for primary and secondary school
- Promote both PCP as method for improvement of public services and PLE as innovative solution for education in Europe